Friday, April 6, 2007

Pilates and a date

Yesterday I went swimming AND tried pilates for the first time. I liked it but my lats are complaining today! :) Plus it was fun to catch up with my friend Jen from my last job. I also got invited to dinner at Melissa's cute new rental house and then had drinks with Ana (who just bought a home). So I feel like I have friends here again, such a wonderful feeling (and that I can't wait to get my own place again, somewhat nerve-racking).

So something I started while in California was that I joined eHarmony. I'm still not entirely sure why, but mainly I wanted to meet some new people and just have fun. Which I did! But then of course I moved back home, AGAIN. I had a first date with a new guy here in town, we'll see how that goes. I'm taking it slow since I'll be moving again when I find a job in NYC. Don't ask me what I'm thinking, I'm not totally sure myself! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo on a date :) Nothing wrong with that at all!

Nichole said...

Friends are good. Pilates are good. Dates are good. Seems like all is good. I've always heard a lot of great things about eHarmony. I think its a great way to get to be introduced to people that you might not ever run across in your daily life.

Diane said...

Hi,

I am looking for input from veterinary practitioners, and those who work in vet hospitals or clinics, about credit card processing.
What are some problems you are facing with your current merchant service provider?
How many checks are you guys accepting in overall method of payments? Any bounced checks?
How soon is the money being deposited into your account?
What is important to you when processing credit cards?

Thank you,

Diane
diane@paymentmax.com