Friday, January 12, 2007

The fantastical in the mundane

In pondering what I love about other people's blogs, photographs definitely come to mind. Great writing and interesting content too, naturally. I will attempt my best at all three. I would love to keep my friends, and you, my dear reader, updated with what is going on in my life in the process.

My goal is to talk about the world around me and my involvement in it. Up-close photographs of everyday objects which are a piece of what I'm discussing might make that dialogue more interesting. I plan to post pictures of items that I will (hopefully) notice uniquely through the lens of my camera. This blog will attempt to look at things in a different perspective, hunt for the fantastical and beautiful in the mundane. In examining these picturesque elements I may also find undiscovered territory in my life, my thoughts, my view, the details of my existence.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

woo hoo, my first comment! Thank you AnnMarie!! ((((HUGS))))

Anonymous said...

Bish, I LOVE IT!!!!! and you!!!

Michelle said...

Sarah I HEART you! :)

Nichole said...

I am so excited that you started a blog!

Michelle said...

yay, Nichole you're here! I'm so excited too!